Mental Golf Type® Certified Coach Directory
Want private training? Contact a MGT Certified Coach Today
Kiel Alderink - Tennessee
Kiel Alderink is a Mental Golf Type® Certified Coach and the Director of Instruction at The Academy at Black Creek in Chattanooga, TN. He also remains a co-owner of his junior academy, Champion Ways, in Lake Bluff, IL.
- Class A PGA Professional
- Top Teacher Under 40 in America by Golf Digest
- Top Teacher in Tennessee by Golf Digest
- Golf Academy of America Top 25 Teachers
- Host of the podcast Beyond The Swing - Decoding High Performance and Consistency in Golf - Listen Here
Cheryl Anderson - Florida
Cheryl Anderson is the Director of Instruction at the Mike Bender Golf Academy and a a Mental Golf Type® Certified Coach based in Lake Mary, Florida.
Cheryl is one of the top coaches in the world and her accomplishments as a coach and player are too many to list. Here are some highlights:
- One of Golf Digest’s 50 Best Teachers in America
- One of Golf Digest’s America’s Top 100 Teachers since 2013
- One of the LPGA’s Top 50 Teachers
- 2006 LPGA National Teacher of the Year
- 2007 Metropolitan PGA Section Teacher of the Year
- 2020 and 2021 North Florida PGA Section Teacher of the Year
- Coached the Lake Mary Prep Girls Golf team to two state championship victories in Florida
- Including a national record 14-under-par performance in an 18-hole event.
To learn more about the Mike Bender Golf Academy click here.Contact Cheryl For A Mental Performance Session
Giulia Sergas - Italy
Giulia Sergas is a Mental Golf Type® Certified Coach based in Italy as well as a former LET and LPGA player.
Giulia has had a tremendous playing career with too many successes to list. Here are a few of her major achievements:
- 2013 Solheim Cup player representing the continent of Europe
- 2016 First Italian woman golfer at the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro
- 2017 Inducted into the Hall of Fame of Italy
- 2005 and 2007 Representative of Italy at The World Cup
- 41 Major Championship appearances in Giulia's playing career
To contact Giulia for a mental performance session click here.Contact Giulia For A Mental Performance Session
Christa Teno - Florida
Christa is the head coach of Seminole State College Women's Golf Team and a Mental Golf Type® Certified Coach based out of Sanford, FL.
- 2018 LPGA National Coach of the Year
- Head coach of Seminole State College W Golf Team since 2006
- 4x National Championships
- 5x Runner-Ups
- NJCAA Hall of Fame
- Former LPGA Tour Player
- 1998 LPGA T&CP National Champion
Evan Singer - Southern California
Evan is a Mental Golf Type® Certified Coach based in Los Angeles, CA.
- Evan is the co-founder and co-host of the The Par Train Podcast which helps frustrated golfers #EnjoyTheRide again on and off the course. Riding the struggle bus? Hop aboard The Par Train which has grown to over 800K+ downloads and 80K+ followers. Evan and his co-host Matt are helping golfers of all skill levels finally get out of their own way and finally get back on track.
To listen to The Par Train click here.Contact Evan For A Mental Performance Session
Caroline Goasguen - Switzerland
Caroline Goasguen is a Mental Golf Type® certified coach based in Switzerland. Caroline is a former tour player and played on both the LPGA Futures Tour and European Tour.
- Ranked up to 28th on the yearly money list.
- Winner of numerous International amateur tournaments individually and in teams across the globe (Doral Classic, British Girls, NCAA DIV I Regionals)
- Head of Player Development for PGA of America /PGM @ Clemson University for 2006-2011
- PGA, LPGA Master Professional, Swiss PGA
- Performance Strategist in sports and the corporate world through C3
- Works with French speaking players
Karl Nitz - Texas
Karl Nitz is a Mental Golf Type® Certified Coach based in Dallas, TX. He is founder of Upper Limits Sports Performance Coaching out of Frisco, Texas.
- Licensed practitioner with 20 years of Counseling Experience specializing in Anxiety Management and Sports Performance Coaching
- Assistant Men’s and Women’s Golf Coach at Bethany College in Lindsborg, Kansas from 2012-2015 and 2018
- Karl is a 2-handicap golfer and has competed at the Amateur and Professional Level so understands the pressures to perform
To Learn more about Upper Limits Sports Performance Coaching click here.Contact Karl For A Mental Performance Session
Michael Leonard - Arizona
Michael Leonard is a Mental Golf Type® Certified Coach based in Scottsdale, AZ. He is the creator of Wicked Smart Golf - a brand committed to helping golfers play better without swing changes using his 5-pillar approach.
- Host of Wicked Smart Golf Podcast
- Freelance golf writer since 2017 and published more than 2,000,000 words
- +2 handicap who competes regularly in Arizona Golf Association and USGA qualifiers (and went to Q-School in 2019)
- Author of Wicked Smart Golf: Play Better Golf and Shoot Lower Scores Without Changing Your Swing
To learn more about Wicked Smart Golf Click HereContact Michael For A Mental Performance Session
Michael Parry - Sweden
Michael Parry is a Mental Golf Type® certified coach and head of instruction at Golf Verkstad and Scratch Golf Stockholm, Sweden. Originally from Wales, UK, Michael was an NCAA Div 1 dual athlete in Golf and Soccer at Coastal Carolina University, South Carolina. Michael holds a Master's degree in Education and has been an educator in High School for over 15 years, combining his approaches to learning with his golf instruction. He is also the author of the golf blog The Impact Bag.
- PGA Qualified
- M.Ed Master of Education. Stockholm University
- B.Sc Physical Education. Coastal Carolina University
- Freelance Writer of www.theimpactbag.com
- 0 handicap
To To follow Michael on Instagram Click Here.Contact Michael For A Mental Performance Session
Jesse Nelson - Minnesota
Jesse Nelson is a Mental Golf Type® certified coach based out of Nisswa, Minnesota. Jesse provides a wealth of knowledge to his students from his experience as a competitive player and as a Class A PGA Teaching Professional. He is also very active in his community and enjoys doing volunteer work with the local high school golf teams.
- Class A PGA Member
- PGA Teaching Professional at Grand View Lodge Spa and Golf Resort
- Two time qualifier for the Club Professional National Tournament
- Former NCAA DII Collegiate Golfer at Bemidji State University, MN
To contact Jesse for a mental performance session Click Here.Contact Jesse For A Mental Performance Session
Ben Esposito - North Carolina
Ben Esposito is a professional golfer and Mental Golf Type® Certified Coach based out of central North Carolina. He is the founder of inthegolfzone.com a website where he shares his golf knowledge, professional journey, and opinions on various golf related topics.
- BS Computer Science, Minor in Journalism from UNC Chapel Hill
- Played Division 1 NCAA Golf
- Trained at Mike Bender Academy as a junior golfer
- Passionate about golf and learning new ways to get better
- Volunteer Coach at the First Tee of the Triangle for 3 years
- Years of personal experience training using Mental Golf Type
Todd Casabella - Ohio
Todd Casabella is a Mental Golf Type Certified Coach and the Director of Instruction at Barrington Golf Club in Aurora, Ohio.
- PGA Teaching Professional
- 2017 Northern Ohio PGA Teacher of the Year
- 2020 & 2022 NOPGA Professional Development Award
- Golf Digest’s Best Teacher in State since 2017
- Top 50 Master Instructor by U.S. Kids Golf (most prestigious aware in junior golf)
- Appeared on Golf Channel’s Morning Drive twice and Todd is a featured instructor on GC’s website providing instruction to a database of over 1 million people.
Daniel Jermak - Missouri
Daniel is a Mental Golf Type® Certified Coach based in St. Louis, MO.
- Daniel is the founder of Albatross Junior Golf which helps junior golfers aspiring to play in college and many currently in the college ranks. Dan and his team at Albatross support junior golfers and their families navigate the college search and recruiting process by focusing on personal, academic, and athletic development based on the unique personality type of each client to foster long-term success on and off the course.