Mental Golf Type® Certified Coach Directory
Kiel Alderink is Mental Golf Type® Certified Coach and the Director of Instruction at The Academy at Black Creek in Chattanooga, TN. He also remains a co-owner of his junior academy, Champion Ways, in Lake Bluff, IL.
- Class A PGA Professional
- Top Teacher Under 40 in America by Golf Digest
- Top Teacher in Tennessee by Golf Digest
- Golf Academy of America Top 25 Teachers
- Host of the podcast Beyond The Swing - Decoding High Performance and Consistency in Golf
To contact Kiel for a mental performance session click here.
To listen to Beyond The Swing click here.
Cheryl Anderson is the Director of Instruction at the Mike Bender Golf Academy and a a Mental Golf Type® Certified Coach based in Lake Mary, Florida.
Cheryl is one of the top coaches in the world and her accomplishments as a coach and player are too many to list. Here are some highlights:
- One of Golf Digest’s 50 Best Teachers in America
- One of Golf Digest’s America’s Top 100 Teachers since 2013
- One of the LPGA’s Top 50 Teachers
- 2006 LPGA National Teacher of the Year
- 2007 Metropolitan PGA Section Teacher of the Year
- 2020 and 2021 North Florida PGA Section Teacher of the Year
- Coached the Lake Mary Prep Girls Golf team to two state championship victories in Florida
- Including a national record 14-under-par performance in an 18-hole event.
To contact Cheryl for a mental performance session click here.
To learn more about the Mike Bender Golf Academy click here.
Giulia Sergas is a Mental Golf Type® Certified Coach based in Italy as well as a former LET and LPGA player.
Giulia has had a tremendous playing career with too many successes to list. Here are a few of her major achievements:
- 2013 Solheim Cup player representing the continent of Europe
- 2016 First Italian woman golfer at the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro
- 2017 Inducted into the Hall of Fame of Italy
- 2005 and 2007 Representative of Italy at The World Cup
- 41 Major Championship appearances in Giulia's playing career
To contact Giulia for a mental performance session click here.
Christa is the head coach of Seminole State College Women's Golf Team and a Mental Golf Type® Certified Coach based out of Sanford, FL.
- 2018 LPGA National Coach of the Year
- Head coach of Seminole State College W Golf Team since 2006
- 4x National Championships
- 5x Runner-Ups
- NJCAA Hall of Fame
- Former LPGA Tour Player
- 1998 LPGA T&CP National Champion
To contact Christa for a mental performance session click here.
Evan is a Mental Golf Type® Certified Coach based in Los Angeles, CA.
- Evan is the co-founder and co-host of the The Par Train Podcast which helps frustrated golfers #EnjoyTheRide again on and off the course. Riding the struggle bus? Hop aboard The Par Train which has grown to over 800K+ downloads and 80K+ followers. Evan and his co-host Matt are helping golfers of all skill levels finally get out of their own way and finally get back on track.
To contact Evan for a mental performance session click here.
To listen to The Par Train click here.
Daniel is a Mental Golf Type Certified Coach based in St. Louis, MO.
- Daniel is the founder of Albatross Junior Golf which helps junior golfers aspiring to play in college and many currently in the college ranks. Dan and his team at Albatross support junior golfers and their families navigate the college search and recruiting process by focusing on personal, academic, and athletic development based on the unique personality type of each client to foster long-term success on and off the course.
To contact Daniel for a mental performance session click here.
To learn more about Albatross Junior Golf click here.
Karl Nitz is a Mental Golf Type® Certified Coach based in Dallas, TX. He is founder of Upper Limits Sports Performance Coaching out of Frisco, Texas.
- Licensed practitioner with 20 years of Counseling Experience specializing in Anxiety Management and Sports Performance Coaching
- Assistant Men’s and Women’s Golf Coach at Bethany College in Lindsborg, Kansas from 2012-2015 and 2018
- Karl is a 2-handicap golfer and has competed at the Amateur and Professional Level so understands the pressures to perform
To Contact Karl for a mental performance session click here.
To Learn more about Upper Limits Sports Performance Coaching click here.